Thursday, July 16, 2020

Calcium sources for toddlers who don't drink milk

  

Being a mommy I am always worried if my baby gets adequate nutrition from what he is eating, and I guess every mom does. 

At this age, toddlers become very picky eaters. It's very difficult to handle their dining tantrums. 

My baby is so annoying when it comes to drinking milk. I had tried him giving milk with chocolate and many different flavors, but he is at his best to spill it out. Milk has many nutrients, most importantly it is a high source of calcium. Calcium promotes building healthy bones, muscles, and teeth. Subscribe to my youtube channel


So, here are the alternative sources of calcium you can add into your toddler's diet which I found very helpful;

  1. Greek yogurt

Greek yogurt is rich in many nutrients, but it has most of the calcium in it. Also, your toddler will love the taste of it. 

  1. Chia seeds

Though these are tiny in size but contain many nutrients within them. A single grain is packed with several vitamins and minerals. Also, it is a good source of calcium.

  1. Cheese

Cheese is full of calcium. There are different kinds of cheese 🧀 with different tastes. Try one which suits your baby. 

  1. Oranges

Not only rich in vitamins, but oranges are also rich in calcium.

  1. Almond butter

Almond butter is also a good source of calcium. And I bet your toddler will love the taste.



9 Comments:

At January 31, 2021 at 8:50 AM , Blogger lifecoach95 said...

Great! Veri usefull advices! Thank you!

 
At February 1, 2021 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Xhury said...

🤞

 
At February 7, 2021 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Forever My Little Moon said...

Have you tried other kinds of milk like almond milk or oat milk? They often have the same nutrients as dairy milk.

 
At February 7, 2021 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Cristina said...

These are all great, healthy alternatives. I am lucky, as my toddler likes milk but that (as all moms know) might change in an instant. So I'll definitely keep this list in mind.

 
At February 8, 2021 at 1:52 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Thanks for the alternatives

 
At February 8, 2021 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Gervin Khan said...

I am glad that my kids are still drinking their milk until now and these are great alternatives too to those who aren't. I need to share this with my niece, thanks!

 
At February 8, 2021 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Kimmy said...

Love all of these!

 
At February 8, 2021 at 8:50 AM , Blogger danielle_ridgway said...

I love these swaps. It's so important to know alternatives!

 
At February 8, 2021 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Lady In Read said...

great ideas; and definitely useful to have handy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home